There are over 1 billion active TikTok users worldwide—that’s a lot of potential clients who could be hearing your voice!
But it’s not just a marketplace for finding and booking work, it’s also an expansive network with a large VoiceOver community that you should be leveraging as part of your business. While there are plenty of opportunities for you to showcase your acting abilities (with challenges and duets), building your personal brand and identity can attract other industry professionals you can collaborate with.
Building your platform and putting forth your unique, genuine, voice is an important part of making relatable content and connecting with audiences on an emotional level. But how do you craft authenticity? What are content creation best practices? How can you show up consistently through meaningful and artful content?
In this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- An overview of TikTok, BookTok, and the VO Community currently represented
- How to leverage the platform to showcase your unique talents
- How other actors are showing up in the community and ways to collaborate
- How to observe other active members of the industry like CDs and agents and best practices for making a genuine connection
- How to build a loyal following through authenticity
- Pitfalls of being yourself on social media
- How to handle trolling
- PLUS! A 30-minute Q&A with answers to all your TikTok questions!
Watch Mandy and make TikTok work “For You”!
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar as well as the slides from the webinar!
Mandy Fisher is a full-time voiceover actor in New York City. With a diverse roster of clients, including Macy’s, Peloton, Crayola, Squarespace, Walmart, and Coke. Mandy has gained extensive experience across various voiceover verticals. Her expertise spans commercials, radio imaging, audiobooks, looping, and eLearning.
Mandy holds a BFA in Acting from Marymount Manhattan College and has taken classes with many people in voiceover and performance across the industry. You can find her on social media at @AstoriaRedhead on TikTok where she drops daily videos with tips and advice about voiceover.