Ready to break into the exciting and upbeat world of toys and games? Hone your skills in this 3-hr recorded workshop with one of the leading voice over directors in the field!
Scott Page-Pagter is a true “hyphen” in the entertainment industry: a producer, writer, director, and composer. As Staff Producer for Mattel, Scott was in charge of Voice Direction and casting for all Mattel products including Barbie, Hot Wheels, Matchbox, Monster High, Max Steel, Toy Story, Cars Franchises, Polly Pocket, and American Girl. He has directed major roles from Buzz Lightyear to ‘Mater the Tow Truck, and of course Barbie. He is also a composer for products, commercials, and the web.
This 3-hr workshop includes:
- Learn the major “do’s and don’ts” for succeeding in toy/game voiceover work
- Auditioning – learn how to stand out
- Live performances of character and commercial scripts from participants with performance critique and direction
- Directed sessions – learn proper preparation methods and how to take direction more effectively
- Q&A period – ask Scott anything!
Join veteran casting director Scott Page-Pagter and learn what it takes to break into this unique genre!
When you purchase this recorded workshop you’ll receive access to the following:
- Password to view recorded workshop (see video below)
- Materials, Scripts, and/or Homework Assignments from the live workshop – follow along and use the same techniques and direction Scott Page-Pagter gives!
**By purchasing this workshop you agree to strict confidentiality of the scripts provided and agree to not share or disseminate the material with anyone in any manner including via the internet in any method.**
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Coaches, Casting Directors, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.