- This event has passed.
Agent Webinar Series: Dean Panaro of Dean Panaro Talent
April 7 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT$39.00
Get to know veteran Los Angeles talent agent Dean Panaro in our Agent Webinar Series!! Learn about his agency, how he “agents”, and hear his views on the industry today!
In this webinar, Dean will answer these questions and more!
- What do you look for in the talent you sign?
- What makes your agency unique?
- What is your submission process?
- Do you have a talent cap?
- How much active screening/gatekeeping/negotiation are agents still doing these days?
- Are certain agencies prioritized even though national agents are receiving the same opportunities?
- Do agencies have proprietary/exclusive agreements with companies?
- How do you perceive the “State of the VO industry,” as it is today, from an agent’s perspective? What might it look like 5 years from now?
- How are you responding to the growing challenge that is AI or Synthetic voice recordings?
- What advice would you give to talent pursuing their first agent, or those talent looking to upgrade to a more “exclusive” agent?
- PLUS a live Q&A where Dean will answer your questions!
Join Dean Panaro and get an inside look into one of the industry’s top agencies!
When: Thursday, April 7th, 2022 (5:00pm – 6:30pm PT / 8:00pm – 9:30pm ET)
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Format: Zoom: Recorded and Sent To All Purchasers
Maximum Participants: 100
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Casting Directors, Coaches, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.