- This event has passed.
How To Build Your Business & Your Bank Account -w- Corporate Narration
January 26 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PST$39.00
Natasha Marchewka, a full-time, at-home talent since 2006, will teach how to make a livelihood as a voice talent, with Corporate Narration in this webinar. While Corporate Narration is the bread and butter of the voiceover industry, it can be overlooked by those looking for fame and fortune. Corporate Narration provides a much better salary than any part-time job, or many full-time jobs, working for someone else. From eLearning to company brand videos to the overhead voice at conferences and more, corporate work is not only diverse, but a constant source for learning new things, and building a sustainable career as a voice talent.
In this webinar, Natasha will cover:
- What you need to focus on to build your Corporate Narration business.
- What will get you booked.
- How to market your product and services.
- The role that social media plays.
- Where to find work.
- How to succeed sustainably.
- PLUS! A 30-minute live Q&A where all your corporate narration questions will be answered!
Join Natasha and “go corporate” with your VO career!
When: Thursday, January 26th, 2023
Duration: 1.5 Hours (5:00 pm – 6:30 pm PT / 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET)
Format: Zoom Video Conference: Recorded and Available For Review
Maximum Participants: 100
Investment: $39 (10% discount with GVAA Membership!)