With the release of Version “24”, Twisted Wave has added some very interesting features. In this webinar, Jim Edgar builds on the best practices from his first webinar, “Working in Twisted Wave”, and explores how to put these to use in your home studio.
By the end of this recorded webinar you’ll know how to:
- Using TW’s new Noise Reduction tool. (Wait! Stop the presses! TW now has Noise Reduction?)
- Implement the new features and tools in the newest version of Twisted Wave
- Speed up editing in eLearning
- Use the “Clip List” to quickly insert audio or specific sections of room tone
- Dig deeper into the Effects list, and add some useful plug-ins
- Set up more effective Stacks
- Combine tools to reduce production time
- PLUS an extensive Q&A session from the live webinar!
For delivering high quality audio results efficiently, Twisted Wave is one of the most direct and useful recording environments available to voice actors.
Join Jim Edgar and spend less time messing around with editing and engineering, and more time focused on being brilliant behind the mic.
Duration: 90 mins
Access: Unlimited Access to Webinar
Investment: $39 (free in GVAA Membership!!)
*After purchase, you will receive an email with links to access the webinar!