Get to know veteran Los Angeles talent agent Dean Panaro in our Agent Webinar Series!! Learn about his agency, how he “agents”, and hear his views on the industry today!
In this recorded webinar, Dean will answer these questions and more!
- What do you look for in the talent you sign?
- What makes your agency unique?
- What is your submission process?
- Do you have a talent cap?
- How much active screening/gatekeeping/negotiation are agents still doing these days?
- Are certain agencies prioritized even though national agents are receiving the same opportunities?
- Do agencies have proprietary/exclusive agreements with companies?
- How do you perceive the “State of the VO industry,” as it is today, from an agent’s perspective? What might it look like 5 years from now?
- How are you responding to the growing challenge that is AI or Synthetic voice recordings?
- What advice would you give to talent pursuing their first agent, or those talent looking to upgrade to a more “exclusive” agent?
- PLUS a Q&A with Dean with answers to your questions!
Watch Dean Panaro give an inside look into one of the industry’s top agencies!
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Access: Unlimited Access to Recording!
Investment: $39 (watch free in GVAA Membership Video Library!)
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar!