Get to know Portland-based talent agent Sam Roberts of In Both Ears in our Agent Webinar Series!! Learn about his work with In Both Ears, what he looks for, and hear his views on the industry today!
In this recorded webinar, Sam will answer these questions and more!
- What do you look for in the talent you sign?
- What makes your agency unique?
- What is your submission process?
- Do you have a talent cap?
- How much active screening/gatekeeping/negotiation are agents still doing these days?
- Are certain agencies prioritized even though national agents are receiving the same opportunities?
- Do agencies have proprietary/exclusive agreements with companies?
- How do you perceive the “State of the VO industry,” as it is today, from an agent’s perspective? What might it look like 5 years from now?
- How are you responding to the growing challenge that is AI or Synthetic voice recordings?
- What advice would you give to talent pursuing their first agent, or those talent looking to upgrade to a more “exclusive” agent?
- PLUS a 30 min Q&A where Sam answers your questions!
Join Sam Roberts and get an inside look into one of the industry’s top agencies!
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar!
Sam was raised in Greenville, SC and received his BFA in Acting from Rutgers University’s Mason Gross School of the Arts. Sam Roberts is the lead talent agent at In Both Ears. He’s been at IBE for over 5 years and looks forward to many more. IBE opened it’s doors in 2004 in Portland, OR. It is a boutique VoiceOver talent agency with national reach. They represent over 300 world-class voice talent in the US and abroad. Plus more than 150 ethnic, foreign language and youth talent. Their agency, production company, and corporate clients are as diverse as the talent that they represent. At the beginning of 2022, In Both Ears was acquired by and is now operating as the VO division of Seattle-based agency, The Actors Group.
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Casting Directors, Coaches, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.