If Audacity is the DAW you use, then you’ll definitely want to familiarize yourself with all the big upgrades to the software that have been implemented in version 3.2. This webinar is geared toward voice actors who already have a solid understanding of the basic principles behind editing, so if you’re just getting started, we recommend watching our previous Audacity Webinar(s). However, if you’re looking to implement some new techniques into your workflow, some of the latest features may prove to be game changers for you – improving the overall sound quality and speed at which you edit.
In this recorded webinar, you’ll learn:
- The use of real-time effects and the new effects sidebar
- Moving clips and restoring audio with the new clip handles feature
- How to familiarize yourself with the latest layout (knowing what’s been removed, what’s been added, and configuring the toolbars in a way that makes sense to you)
- The new looping feature
- How to share your audio via audio.com
- How to check your RMS and make adjustments if necessary
- The most common methods of combining multiple takes
- The most essential effects (EQ, Compression, Noise Reduction, and Normalization)
- PLUS! A 30-minute live Q&A!!
Watch Jonah and upgrade your Audacity skills to “A” level!
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar!