Are you new to voiceover, just starting your epic journey? Or has voice acting always been your dream? Maybe you love entertaining your friends with voices and accents or you’re a storyteller and enjoy the power and beauty of the spoken word?
If you said yes to any of these, this introductory webinar is perfect for you!!
In this info-packed recorded webinar, you’ll learn:
- What is voiceover and what it isn’t – An honest overview of the voiceover industry, its various genres, where it’s heading, and the reality of the business aspect.
- Common misconceptions of becoming a voice actor and the voiceover industry
- Where do you start? Training and learning! An overview of the educational process, how to identify good coaching, where to find it, and what you should expect.
- What it takes to be successful – Understanding the skills and tools needed to undertake a successful voiceover business.
- The 3 P’s – Patience, Persistence, & Perseverance
- Equipment & Home Studio basics
- PLUS! A Q&A section with answers to all your questions!
Join GVAA Membership Manager, Tech Whiz, and all-around VO Pro, Sean Daeley for this highly informative webinar!!
Sean Daeley has been managing GVAA’s Membership Program since its inception in 2017. A voice talent with 8 years of professional experience, and an educator with a Masters in Teaching from Western Washington University with additional Degrees in Theater and Language Arts, Sean marries his love of acting and teaching in his role as Membership Manager, where he helps GVAA members receive the resources and support they need to reach their voiceover goals!
Over the last 4 years, Sean has logged thousands of hours coordinating, leading, and moderating GVAA Membership Workouts and Q&A Webinars, improving talent performances with his friendly and gentle coaching style, offering home studio setup and support, as well as marketing and career guidance for talent at all stages of their career.
Sean’s motto is “Confidence comes from knowledge and practice,” and he does his darndest to give GVAA members the knowledge and confidence they need to take agency and advance their VO careers!