Get to know ACM Talent co-founder Marc Guss in our Agent Webinar Series!! Learn about his work as an agent and manager, the story of ACM Talent, and his views on the industry today!
In this recorded webinar, Marc answers these questions and more!
- What makes ACM unique?
- What do you look for in the talent you sign?
- What is your submission process?
- Do you have a talent cap?
- What is your commission structure like compared to traditional agents?
- How much active screening/gatekeeping/negotiation are agents still doing these days?
- Are certain agencies prioritized even though national agents are receiving the same opportunities?
- Do agencies have proprietary/exclusive agreements with companies?
- How do you perceive the “State of the VO industry,” as it is today, from an agent’s perspective? What might it look like 5 years from now?
- How are you responding to the growing challenge that is AI or Synthetic voice recordings?
- What advice would you give to talent pursuing their first agent, or those talent looking to upgrade to a more “exclusive” agent?
- PLUS a 30min Q&A where Marc answers your questions!
Watch Marc Guss and get an inside look into one of the industry’s top agencies!
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Access: Unlimited Access to Recording!
Investment: $39 (watch free in GVAA Membership Video Library!)
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar!
Marc approaches ACM with the same tradition, passion and skill he has demonstrated throughout his career as an agent by turning talent into multi-dimensional industry successes. As agent and vice-president for over a decade at WME, Marc has represented A-list celebrity and branded talent while negotiating deals for the most sought after voices in the world. Prior to William Morris, Marc created the promo department at Abrams Artists, had a celebrity agent apprenticeship with SEM&M’s Fred Schiffman, and worked at CESD. Marc is on the Board of Directors of the Society Of Voice Arts and Sciences (SOVAS) and a Syracuse University College of Law graduate, admitted to practice law in New York.