Romance Audiobooks are consistently among the top-selling titles on Audible.com. Despite their popularity, many voice actors are hesitant to dip their toes into the romance pool. Come learn about this growing and often overlooked genre and its creative challenge!
In this recorded webinar, Dianna will teach you:
- How to bring life to scripts that might make you initially uncomfortable
- The basics of narrating believable (or unbelievable) romance scenes
- The difference between the romance and erotica genres
- How/whether to operate with a pseudonym
- When/whether to keep your pseudonym private and how to protect yourself legally
- Marketing tips for the beginning romance narrator
- PLUS! a 30-min Q&A with answers to all your burning questions
Join Dianna and find a new avenue to express your passion for VO!
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar!
Dianna Conley (she/they) has been a traditional voice artist for 10 years and has been narrating romance and erotica the past 5 years. She has narrated over 75 audiobooks under a pseudonym through the ACX Platform. Dianna also frequently narrates and writes for the growing field of “femtech” apps which aim to increase female sexual health and satisfaction through providing audio that is not centered on the male gaze. In addition, Dianna’s work also includes romance and erotica video games as well as traditional voiceover, having voiced over 50 indie games, including 5 major platform games.
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Casting Directors, Coaches, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.