- This event has passed.
Audacity Voiceover Editing Webinar with Jonah Rosenthal
June 25, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT$39
Equally important as getting a clean recording is knowing how to properly edit your voiceovers. Amateurish editing is a big red flag for a lot of potential clients, regardless of how fitting your voice may be for their project.
In this 90 minute webinar, GVAA’s Home Studio coach Jonah Rosenthal teaches you how to:
- Drastically improve your workflow, so that you can cut your editing time in half
- Configure your software by creating usable templates
- Eliminate organics (mouth noises such as lip smacks)
- Eliminate clicks, pops, sibilant “s” sounds, and other background noise
- Eliminate certain breath sounds, while knowing which others to keep
- Set your audio levels to an appropriate volume
- Avoid over-processing and keep your voice sounding natural
- Export in different formats (depending on what’s requested by a client)
- Save and organize all your files
- Keep an appropriate vocal pacing in your recording, depending on whether it’s for an audition or a booked job
Whether you’re completely new to Audacity or just looking for more advanced workflow tips, this webinar is one you won’t want to miss!
Audacity is one of the best pieces of software for voiceover because it’s free, works with Mac and PC, and is relatively straightforward to use. Remember, even if you’re the best voice actor for a job, you might not be hired if your recordings don’t meet industry standards. In this webinar, Jonah Rosenthal will make sure that you’re recording and editing with the utmost confidence so that every file you send will exceed your client’s expectations!
When: Thursday, June 25th, 2020
Duration: 1 1/2 Hours (5:00 pm – 6:30 pm PT / 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET)
Where: Zoom Video – Recorded & Available For Viewing
Investment: $39 (10% discount with GVAA Membership)