- This event has passed.
Get To Know REAPER with Mike Delgaudio
June 11, 2020 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT$35.10
Of all the audio editing software currently available, few are as affordable and customizable as REAPER. It has become immensely popular with voice talent, narrators, and producers alike, and few know it better than the “Booth Junkie,” himself, Mike Delgaudio!
In this recorded webinar, you’ll learn:
- Mike’s personal process for setting up REAPER for VO recording and editing
- What sets REAPER apart from other popular DAWs
- Removing the fluff for a VO-specific workflow
- What REAPER CAN’T fix (and how you should fix it!)
- Understanding essential REAPER tools, presets, project settings
- Mixing with VO-specific Plug-ins and setting up your signal chain.
- PLUS a Q&A session to answer all your questions!!
Learn how to harness this powerful toolset and increase your audio output and workflow exponentially!
When: Thursday, June 11th, 2020
Duration: 1 1/2 Hours (5:00 pm – 6:30 pm PT / 8:00 pm – 9:30 pm ET)
Where: Zoom Video – Recorded & Available For Viewing
Investment: $39 (10% discount with GVAA Membership)