- This event has passed.
Creating Characters For Your Demo with David Rosenthal
January 9 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm PST$559
In order to become and remain competitive in the world of character voiceover, you need to have a stable of around 5 strong, differing characters of your own making that you can rely on for their boldness and consistency. In this online class, we will explore the process involved in creating those unique characters, and begin to work the characters you create with actual scripts from games and cartoons. This is an essential class for those wanting to tackle the competitive world of character voice over and/or those ready to work toward their demo.
- Learn to create unique characters
- Build your personal character list towards creating a demo
- Work with gaming and cartoon scripts tailored to your character
- Learn the essential elements necessary for sustaining consistent characters
- Work with strategized methods for approaching character creation
- Learn how to bring that “wow” factor that will get you noticed in auditions
When: 5 Weeks – Saturdays January 9th, 16th, 23rd, 30th, & February 6th, 2021
Duration: 2 Hours (10:00 am – 12:00 pm PT / 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm ET)
Format: Zoom Video Conference: Recorded and Available For Review
Maximum Participants: 8
Investment: $559 (10% discount with GVAA Membership!)
CREATING CHARACTERS FOR YOUR DEMO is taught by character expert David Rosenthal. David has over 900 voiceover credits to his name, in all areas of the industry, including almost 70 video games. Selected voiceover and on-camera credits include Call of Duty, Super Mario Bros, Pizza Hut, Toyota, Pillsbury, Citibank, and Sprint.