- This event has passed.
The Audiobook Industry Today with Carol Monda
April 22, 2021 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pm PDT$39.00
Aside from the continued impact of COVID-19 on the voiceover industry in general, the pandemic has affected the landscape of the audiobook industry in several ways that any audiobook narrator needs to be aware of, particularly new ones.
In this webinar, Carol will go over:
- How audiobook demand has increased with an expanded remote workforce and limited leisure activities
- The importance of home studios when brick-and-mortar studios are unavailable
- Opportunities for new narrators that were previously unavailable to them
- The increase in available training in narration, home studio setup, web design, social media, and DIY marketing
- How remote work has reduced cost for traditional publishers
- How independent publishers are increasingly visible and successful
- New avenues for social media marketing including TikTok and Clubhouse
- PLUS a live 30 minute Q&A!
Join us and see the current landscape of the audiobook industry!
When: Thursday, March 22nd, 2021 (5:00pm – 6:30pm PT / 8:00pm – 9:30pm ET)
Duration: 1.5 Hours
Format: Zoom: Recorded and Available For Review
Maximum Participants: 100