Animation opportunities for voice actors have never been better!
The current crush of content being produced is opening up a ton of opportunities for new actors. But competition is stiff, and when you’re up against 400+ other actors, you need to know how to separate yourself from the rest of the pack!
Executive Director of Disney Casting, Aaron Drown, joins us to discuss the explosion of opportunities for actors across the spectrum and how you can take advantage by making the most of your auditions.
Here’s what you’ll get in this workshop:
– Find out why the “changing of the guard” in animation is opening doors
– Learn how to make your auditions pop and appeal to casting directors!
– Watch participants perform real animation scripts and receive direction and feedback from Aaron!
Join Aaron Drown and GVAA, for this one of a kind audition intensive and build the tools you need to be competitive in animation!
*This is a recorded product – there is no live component*
When you purchase this recorded workshop you’ll receive access to the following:
- Password to view recorded workshop (see video below)
- Materials, Scripts, and/or Homework Assignments from the live workshop – follow along and use the same techniques and direction Aaron Drown gives!
**By purchasing this workshop you agree to strict confidentiality of the scripts provided and agree to not share or disseminate the material with anyone in any manner including via the internet in any method.**
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Coaches, Casting Directors, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.