Every voice actor, solopreneur, sole proprietor, and/or small businessperson (whatever you choose to call yourself, you’re actually all of those things) needs to have a strong financial plan in place that addresses your/your family’s short, medium, and long term goals. Empower yourself to make consistently smart, savvy financial (and business) decisions with the information in this essential webinar.
In this recorded webinar, you will learn:
- How to invest wisely in your business
- What are cost of living raises?
- Keeping track of your income
- Keeping track of your deductible expenses
- What are the proper investments for short, medium and long-term goals?
- Under what circumstances does life insurance make sense?
- How does inflation erode your purchasing power?
- How to make your money make money
- What is fiat currency?
- What is Bitcoin?
Watch GVAA CEO David Rosenthal in this 90-minute webinar and learn how to give yourself the gift of a stable financial future!
*After purchase, you will receive an email with the link and password to access the webinar!