You’ve got the talent, the passion, and the drive…but not booking like you think you should? Learning “how to” audition can make the difference in improving your booking success!
Learn the real ins and outs of how to audition for commercials the Hollywood way! As an Audition Booth Director for years at both William Morris Agency and TGMD Talent, Steven Reisberg has directed some of the biggest names in Hollywood, including Don La Fontaine, Bob Bergen, Sean Astin, Rodney Saulsberry, Sharon Stone, and Mick Wingert. Get the straight scoop from a real industry insider who has directed auditions that have booked countless local, regional, and national spots.
In this 3 hr workshop, you’ll learn:
- How to identify the advertising style of the product
- Learn what advertisers and casting directors really want to hear from an audition
- Quick-mapping and analysis of commercial copy
- Commercial acting technique: How “commercial style” reads are accomplished while still retaining truthful acting
- How to stand out from the crowd while still staying within commercial style constraints
Join us and Elevate your audition skills!
*This is a recorded product – there is no live component*
**DISCLAIMER** GVAA partners with Coaches, Casting Directors, and Agents strictly for the purpose of educating voice actors. Participation does not guarantee representation or work.